Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Cookie Monster! Cute Thing of the Week!

Cookie Monster should feel pretty darn proud of himself, so far he's the only character to be named Cute Thing of the Week twice. I'm pretty sure if people keep crafting Cookie Monsters as cute as this I'll be able to completely forget my childhood fear of him. Look at this guy. Way too busy chowing down on cookies to eat me, right?

This Cookie Monster was created by Craftster user Maggielove who made him up without a pattern and says it took about 200g of fancy yarn. Very cute! Check out more pictures and post your compliments here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she did a great job on him! :-)

Maggie said...

yay so glad you like him :) I feel kinda famous now, lol, I made Elmo as well there is a pattern for him on my blog if you want to make him
http://a-crochet-ninja.blogspot.com
Maggielove
xxx